Wednesday, March 28, 2007

what have I done?



Despite living in UK for a while now, the drinking attitude never made it for me.
Happy, yes. Euphoric, yes. But I have to admit never loosing the control completely.

Just once in my life I experienced the "dark side" of alcohol: pretty awful state, and not just laughing or being depressed or such. What I do remember is that the morning after I didn't remember anything. I was up and working as usual. When I saw Ilaria, who reminded me about my performance, small pieces of a memory puzzle started fitting together, and I clearly remember thinking: "Oh gosh, what have I done?"

The movie Hidden from Michael Haneke gave me this type of feeling: for once, the director is not imposing his or her visions, or finale, on the story. In the end, you are left rummaging on the scenes just seen, with a vague sense of "that's useless cinema".

But then all the pieces start falling into place and you're left with a:


" oh my"


"what have I just...."


...


"seen?"

1 comment:

rodocrosite said...

Va beh, dai, che avrai mai fatto? Ballare sul tavolo, un po' di spogliarello. Niente di grave.
O no?
E poi ormai รจ andata!